Date: 11/14/17 12:09 pm
From: Carol Lambert and/or Jeff Sewell <lambertsewell...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Anhinga, Lake Shamrock, Clayton County Water Authority, Clayton County, 11/13/17
 Access is restricted and you must buy a winter permit. Call 770-603-5603 for more information.
Yesterday morning, Patrick Brisse and I saw an Anhinga here. It was on the far side of the lake, so you may need a scope. It was perched on a limb sticking out over the water.I got two photos.
Jeff
Jeff Sewell & Carol LambertTucker, GA / DeKalb <Countylambertsewell...>

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>