Date: 11/14/17 7:24 am
From: Tim Carney <timmyc83...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: eBird media issue
eBird is back up and running in a limited capacity. All media functions (uploading photos, viewing photos, etc.) are still down.

PLEASE be patient with the eBird reviewers. We can't review if we can't see the photos, and most of us were out over the weekend so the queue is very backed up.

We'll continue processing review items as soon as all functions are restored.

Tim Carney
Parkville, MD