Date: 11/14/17 5:52 am
From: 'Andrew Clemens' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] eBird media issue
When I first tried ebird yesterday I was not able to get on at all.  By late afternoon there was a notice up saying that ebird had restored limited functionality to the site.  I was able to do a checklist but was not able to upload pictures.Andy

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 8:40 AM, <pjcampbell56...><pjcampbell56...> wrote: I wasn't able to get on at all yesterday afternoon....just got a message saying the site was down.
Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone
------ Original message------From: 'Jim Stasz' via Maryland & DC Birding Date: Tue, Nov 14, 2017 7:58 AMTo: <jugbayjs...>;<mdbirding...>;Cc: Subject:RE: [MDBirding] eBird media issue

r Read the update on the eBird home page. Server problems.

On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 jugbayjs < a="">> wrote:<>

Is anyone else having issues with eBird? It's not allowing any media uploads (pics or audio files).

Jeff Shenot
Croom, Md

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail