Date: 11/13/17 5:15 pm
Subject: Western Kingbird @ Seabrook Island, SC
Hi Folks,
The title says it all. Justin called me right at 5pm having seen a WEKI near his house on St. Christopher Camp & Conference Center property. I ran over and got some poor but confirming photos.
This bird was found right near the Recreation Hall. St. Christopher is private and in a gated community. I am open to calling in gate passes for folks if you want to chase it down tomorrow. I cannot meet anyone in the morning, but anytime in the afternoon up until 5pm will be fine.
The last two times a WEKI has shown up, it has stayed a couple of days or longer.
Please call me - 843-737-2729 - if you are interested.
Happy Birding,
David

Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!