Date: 11/13/17 1:51 pm
From: Dave Kerr <dsktc...>
Subject: eBird Status
As of 4:00 PM,

"eBird is back up and running in a limited capacity.

"eBird experienced an unexpected server outage on the morning of 13
November.

"We have been able to restore functionality for most of eBird. You should
now be able to submit observations, use Explore Data, and access your lists
via My eBird. Submissions via eBird Mobile should also be working normally
again and your submissions will be uploaded safely to your My eBird page.

However, viewing and uploading media (photos, audio) is not available. We
are working hard to resolve these issues and hope to have full functionality
restored as soon as possible. You may also notice a few other instances
where eBird is not updating (e.g., lists on Profile pages). Please do not
worry. All your eBird data are safe--including your photos--and we are
working hard to resolve the remaining issues."

Dave Kerr

Carlisle

Join us on Facebook!