Date: 11/13/17 1:02 pm
From: roger freeman <carrotguy55...>
Subject: [obol] Silverton CBC
Please add the Silverton OR CBC to the list for Friday December 29th. We
are located in the western cascade foothills east of Salem and the
Willamette valley, including the region around Silver Falls State Park and
Mt. Angel.
More information to follow as it gets closer. Please contact me with
any questions, via email.
Roger Freeman
Silverton

Join us on Facebook!