Date: 11/13/17 4:40 am
From: chris gagnon <cgagnon...>
Subject: [NHBirds] white mallard??
I saw an interesting duck this morning in Chichester on Dear Meadow Rd. There is a white duck swimming with mallards. I am not sure if it is some kind of domesticated duck or simply a white mallard.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138601499@N02/

-chris gagnon
Hooksett, NH

The information transmitted is the property of SAU #53 and is intended only for the person, persons, or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.