Date: 11/12/17 5:58 pm
From: Fred Vir <avtrader...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Thank you Thomas !! Re: [JERSEYBI] Cape May, 12 Nov - Sedge Wren, Cave Swallows, ibis
The wing bars seems way too wide, head appears too big, but rump I am
undecided (as far as amount of white and position), relative wing length
undecided  because of pix angle (in comparison to Red Knot).......

I think when inferring a Great Knot it's great not (ha) to post the bird
without an accompanying pix of a Red Knot------- from same day, same
hour, with same camera, and maybe even same settings. Its should then
take seconds to minutes to know.

tks F virrazzi
sec

List help: <jerseybi-request...>