Date: 11/12/17 3:04 pm
From: Adam Winer <awiner...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [pen-bird] Red-footed booby
Johnson Pier is the main one in Princeton Harbor; if you've ever taken a
pelagic, it's where the boats depart from.

The Booby is also visible from the southern jetty, behind the Pillar Point
RV Park, though that's not as accessible, especially at high tide. (That
end of the harbor had a single Brant this afternoon)

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017, 14:45 Dave Weber <dwbirdster...>
[peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...> wrote:

> Which pier is johnson?
>
> Dave Weber,
> Milpitas
> by phone
>

> "<greylag64...> [peninsula-birding]" <
> <peninsula-birding-noreply...> wrote:
>
> >We are on Johnson Pier looking at the booby on the breakwater. At 13:35.
> >
> >Sent from my iPhone
> >
> >Laurie Graham

Join us on Facebook!