Date: 11/12/17 9:34 am
From: Corey Entriken <0000006b8cbc7a8c-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Clark's Nutcracker Harper County KS
Hi all!
Just had a Clark's Nutcracker in the front yard of our property in Harper County. It hopped around in the front yard for about 10 minutes and then flew off to the east so not sure if will hang around the area.

If anyone is interested the property is about 1/2 mile south of highway 2 on SW 80th Ave, first (only) house on the west side of the road. Row of pine trees in the front yard is where it was seen.

I'll post a list with photo to eBird soon.

Corey Entriken
Leawood, KS

Sent from my iPhone
https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html