Date: 11/12/17 5:22 am
From: Eduardo del Solar <edelsolar2...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Donation of Birds of the Americas framed prints
My Birds of the Americas project was a 10 year project that involved
travelling across the Americas and exhibiting in the New England area once
a year. Due to intensive cross country travel inside the US and new
projects on the way, I am donating my entire BOA collection to conservation
and non-profit organizations. Since my last post about half of my
collection has gone to conservation and non-profit organizations. I am
elated to see many of my images hanging in places that support and promote
conservation strategies. Most of the images I took here in New England or
the US are gone but still have about 40 framed and matted prints from Peru,
Galapagos, Costa Rica and Canada.

These framed prints are free of cost to organizations, large or small, that
are non-profit and/or concentrate on conservation issues, otherwise stated
prices apply. If you are a non-profit and conservation organization, or
know of any organization that fits this profile, please see the link below
of framed and matted prints that are still available at no cost if you fit
that profile. I have about 40 framed and matted prints sized 18 x 24, most
large sized are gone.

Updated list, November 12
http://delsolar.org/docs/prices.html

Feel free to share the link to images I am donating, free of cost to
conservation organizations. If interested, please reply via email, or
phone. First come, first served.

Eduardo del Solar
<delsolar...>
Brighton, Mass.