Date: 11/12/17 4:25 am
From: Bruce and Sherri Carl <000000e695e98431-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Lititz Christmas Bird Count (Volunteers Needed)
PA BIRDERS,

An addition to my earlier post is that this year there is a new
compiler/coordinator for the Lititz Christmas Bird Count and that person's
name is Ted Nichols II.

The count circle is centered in Brickerville and covers a large
portion of northern Lancaster County and some sections of southern Lebanon
County. Some notable birding areas that are in the count circle include
Middle Creek WMA, Speedwell County Park, Speedwell Lake Area, Pumping
Station Road along the Hammer Creek, Furnace Hills area (SGL 156) along the
Lanc/Leb. county line and some productive farmland habitat outside of the
towns on Ephrata/Lititz/Manheim. Some of the towns within the count circle
include Lititz, Manheim, Ephrata, Brickerville, Kleinfeltersville,
Schaefferstown, Rothsville, Penryn, Brunnerville and Akron.

If you are interested in helping out with this annual count or have any
questions relating to this count please contact Ted at the number or e-mail
below. Most sections have established leaders and could always use an extra
set of eyes for the day or part of the day if you choose.

Ted Nichols II

717-856-3851

<tanicholsii...>

Bruce A Carl