Date: 11/12/17 2:31 am
From: Janet Warren <jwarren...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Fwd: [VTBIRD] Crows
We had a lot of crows here in Cornwall last week. The corn was planted very late this year, and it had just been harvested, also much later than usual. The crows were gleening what was left. I wonder if there are places, even in Canada, where the corn harvest was really bad, and we have crows from pretty far away this year
Janet Warren, Cornwall
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Ruth <birder_rws...>
> Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Crows
> Date: November 11, 2017 at 8:29:14 PM EST
> To: <VTBIRD...>
>
> They were seeing who was the best driver??????
>

> Ruth Stewart
> E. Dorset, VT

Join us on Facebook!