Date: 11/11/17 8:45 pm
From: Andrew Core <andrewcore...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] se AZ: Tucson - Ruddy Ground-Dove
Michael Rossetti sent several pix of an apparent Ruddy Ground-Dove from his back yard. (I say apparent because I’m looking at them on my phone while traveling)

Birders are welcome - he lives in NW Tucson. His comments and contact information are below:

“For the past two or three days, I have been seeing this bird under my feeders. I have never submitted an observation like this before, and I would welcome any birders to visit. Please email or call to 330.451.9529 for more information.

Michael Rossetti
<mathguy12...>

Thanks Michael!

-Andrew Core