Date: 11/11/17 8:02 pm
From: 'Preheim, Kelly' <Kelly.Preheim...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] Re: Harris's Hawk
I searched for the Harris's Hawk from 1:00-3:15 PM today and did not have any luck locating it. I talked to two other birders and they had not seen it either. There is a lot of habitat there, so maybe it is still there or it may have moved on. I did enjoy exploring there, as it is a beautiful natural area!

Kelly Preheim

Armour, SD

"If a child is to keep alive his inborn sense of wonder, he needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it rediscovering with him the joy, excitement, and mystery of the world we live in." ~ Rachel Carson