Date: 11/11/17 9:52 am
From: James Holmes <jfholmes...> [albirds] <albirds-noreply...>
Subject: [ALBIRDS] RE: Chambers County Saturday Ross Goose and Horned Lark(s)
Couple more things on the Ross'S goose and Horned Lark(s).

eBird list with location is here: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S40441336

The birds were in the recently plowed field behind the white house. The Goose flew across the highway and was in the pond behind the boarded up house on the west side of the road.

These both are first records for eBird for Chambers County.

Thanks

Jim Holmes