Date: 11/10/17 3:22 pm
From: <cooleybates...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] Pelican, Cormorants & Canadian Geese
This is my first post, so if I'm doing something wrong, let me know. So excited to find a group with up-to-date info on bird sightings! I've spent the last three days photographing pelicans and cormorants at Stagecoach State Recreation Area. Quite a crowd of pelicans, in particular. Found one blue heron and a few gulls mixed in. Didn't shoot the geese because they were on the far shore. The main entrance to the area is closed, but the other three entries are open. Stagecoach is just south of Hickman, which is just south of Lincoln (in Saline County) off of 68th and Panama.

Join us on Facebook!