Date: 11/10/17 9:57 am
From: Eric DeFonso <bay.wren...>
Subject: [cobirds] Common Redpoll, Denver
Hi folks,

At Bluff Lake Nature Center this morning I had a solitary Common Redpoll
mixed in with a flock of American Goldfinches and White-crowned Sparrows,
feeding on the thistle amid the rabbitbrush right by the parking area. I
saw it for about 2 minutes, but an hour later upon leaving I was not able
to refind it.

I also had a rapid fly-by of a Prairie Merlin over the wetland shortly
before I left.

Have a great day!
Eric

-------