Date: 11/9/17 7:31 pm
From: Lorrie Lowrie <lavit1422...>
Subject: Re: (no subject)
The Rio Grande Valley wasn’t affected. I live in Rockport, Tx and most of the important Birding areas here were decimated, but fortunately the Whooping Cranes hadn’t migrated yet and the largest population in years is arriving daily. If you want to see Whoopers, come on up and I would be happy to show you. Anything south of Corpus Christi is in good shape.

Lorrie Lowrie

Sent from my iPad

> On Nov 9, 2017, at 9:10 PM, David Starrett <StarrettDA...> wrote:
>
> Looks like most places are in good shape. This is helpful to see what state parks are open:
>
> https://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/park-information/park-alert-status
>
> Texas State Parks with Alerts — Texas Parks & Wildlife ...
> tpwd.texas.gov
> This map shows the current status of all state parks. Click on an icon to see that park's alert information. This map does not include information on burn bans, all ...
> Note Bentsen and Santa Ana may both end up with a big wall running through the middle of them in the future, they are both worth checking out before that!

> David Starrett
> Columbia, MO

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/
ABA Birding Code of Ethics