Date: 11/9/17 1:25 pm
From: Gail Mackiernan <katahdinss...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Extralimital - NY CORN CRAKE - Reported Deceased
It was apparently hit by a car - the American Museum of Natural History recovered the bird, and has prepared a skin. They said the pelvis and legs were fractured. The bird was a male and a bit light in weight.

Quite a sad end, considering the lengths it took for the bird to get here...

Gail Mackiernan
Colesville, MD

Sent from my iPad