Date: 11/9/17 11:46 am
From: 'Susan Hunt' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Tundra Swans, Montgomery County., Nov. 9
I heard two separate flocks going over at 3 am this morning -- a lovely sound indeed (even at 3 in the morning).

Susan HuntSligo Woods/Wheaton
On Thursday, November 9, 2017, 2:41:33 PM EST, Scott Baron <baron.scott...> wrote:

Hi,
Let me add my name to those who have seen returning waterfowl this week.  I observed a flock 46 Tundra Swans flying over Wheaton at 10:30 this morning.  They were going NW.  They were calling, music to my ears.
Scott BaronGaithersburg, Md.