Date: 11/9/17 11:25 am
From: Matt Hafner <hafner.matt...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Clay-colored Sparrow at Masonville Education Center
Today at lunch I had a/the Clay-colored Sparrow at Masonville. Presumably
this is the same bird seen several times over the last few weeks. It was
along the trail behind the education center that runs on the east side of
the creek. There were many White-throated and Field Sparrows, plus several
Myrtle Warblers and a House Wren in the immediate area.

I also had a Long-tailed Duck off Harbor Hospital with a group of Horned
Grebes.

Good birding!

Matt Hafner
Forest Hill, MD