Date: 11/9/17 9:35 am
From: Debbie Leick <dleick...>
Subject: Re: [nfc-l] Gray-cheeked thrush?
Ken, my boss, Kate Stone, is on the MT Bird Records Committee. We couldn't ask for a better NFC advocate!
Ted, thanks for the shout out in the ABA blog. Just to clarify that Carrie Voss initially spotted this call. She is processing and reviewing data from our 25+ microphone array we installed this fall. I think we're up to 7-8 TB of recordings! More info about our project here: https://www.mpgranch.com/research/nocturnal-flight-call-monitoring-update
Thanks everyone for the input and discussion.