Date: 11/9/17 4:07 am
From: zach schwartz-weinstein <zachsw...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [HMBirds] Re: Fw: [nysbirds-l] Corn Crake at Cedar Beach (Suffolk Co.)
For those who haven’t heard the news yet, the crake was found dead this
morning and the specimen is being brought to the American Museum of Natural
History. May it finally find some rest after such a long journey.

There are still some good birds in the area, including several Hudsonian
Godwits and a Lomg-Billed Dowitcher at nearby Heckscher State Park, field
7. A say’s phoebe was also observed there yesterday.

--
Zach Schwartz-Weinstein
203 500 7774

Join us on Facebook!