Date: 11/8/17 4:38 pm
From: Shea Tiller via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [Va-bird] "Sparrow Field", Back Bay NWR
Hi Dave.

While I've never birded the sparrow field myself (I live quite far from
Back Bay), I *think* it is simply this <http://36.672168, -75.916217> small
field. Robert Wood gave a presentation on Back Bay NWR at the most recent
meeting of the BRYBC, and he seemed to confirm this info, noting that it
was an oddly small field to get so many species.

Great birding,

Shea