Date: 11/8/17 3:51 pm
From: Marcia Watson <marshwren50...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Tundra Swans
I saw a flock of 20 Tundra Swans heading roughly east-southeast over the Beltsville Agricultural Research Center near Springfield Rd early this afternoon.

Marcia
Marcia Watson
Patuxent Bird Club
A Chapter of the Maryland Ornithological Society
www.patuxentbirdclub.org

Bowie, Maryland
<marshwren50...>