Date: 11/8/17 1:54 pm
From: Suzanne Coleman <isooz...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Grove pine siskins 11/7/17 cook
Yesterday a small flock landed abruptly in an oak tree. They were very antsy and quick but I was able to ID 2 or more pine siskins and one goldfinch. They moved on and I didn't see them later.

Also bluebird, great blue heron and a record 49 mallards on one small area eating duckweed. Otherwise several red bellied woodpeckers, downies, chickadee, juncos, one white throated sparrow.

Suzanne Coleman
Cook co.

Posted by: Suzanne Coleman <isooz...>

<*> Your email settings: