Date: 11/8/17 11:18 am
From: Ryan Tomazin <wvwarblers...>
Subject: Re: hearing aids for birders
Lang Elliott (Stokes Guides, etc.) developed a special hearing device for lowering the frequencies to a better level for those with high-frequency hearing loss. I know he and a few other birders I know are using this, to great results. If anyone is interested, contact me off-list, and I'll put you in touch with him (if you don't already have good contact info).

Ryan Tomazin - Bridgeville, PA