Date: 11/8/17 4:36 am
From: JM Maher <jeannemariemaher...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Re: a day at the beach 11/6 : ID's update and question
The sandpipers that I saw at Seabrook I erroneously labeled as Semipalmated, but are White Rumped.

And it has been suggested to me that the red throated loon I photographed might be a Pacific Loon. Is the bird’s bill to thin? is that really a chin strap or a shadow?

http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S40370546 <http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S40370546>

Jeanne-Marie Maher
Nashua, NH