Date: 11/7/17 8:28 pm
From: 'Deborah Carstensen' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Golden-crowned Kinglets
I saw a wonderful flock of golden crowned kinglets a couple of weeks ago in Eldorado Canyon State Park west of Boulder. They, too, we’re very vocal and easy to see. It was a wonderful view, they’re such a beautiful bird. I wasn’t used to seeing them in a flock so it was tons of fun. (About 10).

Deb Carstensen, Littleton

Sent from my iPhone