Date: 11/7/17 3:57 pm
From: Ted Floyd <tedfloyd57...>
Subject: [cobirds] Goose migration continues, eastern Boulder County, Nov. 7
Hey, everybody. Andrew Floyd and I paused for a moment this Election Day
afternoon, Nov. 7, to watch a southbound flock of geese over Lafayette,
Boulder County. It consisted of 38 *cackling geese* and 4 *snow geese.* And
earlier in the day, whilst dropping off my ballot, I stopped by Prince Lake
No. 2, Boulder County, where a lone hatch-year *snow goose* was feeding on
the far (west) shore--and *cackling geese* were migrating over. Prince Lake
No. 2 also had a cock *ring-necked pheasant,* still hanging on amid all the
heavy machinery.

Ted Floyd
Lafayette, Boulder County