Date: 11/7/17 1:53 pm
From: Bob <rflores_2...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Flycatcher captured on trail cam in Adams County
Agree with Joshua

Bob Flores
Ridgefield, WA

On Nov 7, 2017, at 12:13, Joshua Glant <josh.n.glant...><mailto:<josh.n.glant...>> wrote:

Looks like a Western Wood-pewee in a side profile!

Good birding, Joshua Glant
Mercer Island, WA

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 7, 2017, at 11:58 AM, <mcallisters4...><mailto:<mcallisters4...> wrote:

I don't know what kinds of sounds this flycatcher makes. All I have are the photos that I've uploaded to my Flickr account. Please, if anyone has a better sense than I of the flycatchers that are typical of the Palouse of Washington, during mid-summer, have a look at these pictures and see if you can make a high probability guess at the species.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/29002564@N08/38248431231/in/dateposted-public/

Kelly McAllister
Olympia, Washington