Date: 11/7/17 9:17 am
From: Frank Gallo via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Extralimital CORN CRAKE on Long Island
This is a mega. One in ME a few years back, but few recent records.

Frank Gallo, Milford

Life is short. Bird often.

On Tuesday, November 7, 2017 Jory Teltser via CTBirds <ctbirds...> wrote:
Here is the post from the NY listserv: "A Corn Crake (this is no joke) is currently feeding on the north shoulder of the Ocean Parkway east of the Cedar Beach marina. The bird is staying close to the shrubline. From the west bound lane line up the Cedar Overlook cell tower to your left. Also, there is a south facing “Emergency Stopping Only” sign on the north side of the parkway. Sue and I are watching the bird with Shai Mitra and Pat Lindsay. Photos later on my Flickr site." Jory Teltser: President of the CTYBC, and Member of the Land Management Committee at Aspetuck Land Trust Westport *Check out the Connecticut Young Birders Blog!* https://connecticutybc.wordpress.com/ _______________________________________________ This list is provided by the Connecticut Ornithological Association (COA) for the discussion of birds and birding in Connecticut. For subscription information visit http://lists.ctbirding.org/mailman/listinfo/ctbirds_lists.ctbirding.org