Date: 11/7/17 7:39 am
From: 'The \Nunn Guy\' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] "Snow Birds"/Weld
Hi all

This morning's snow brought in our first American Tree Sparrow (6)
sightings of the winter in our backyard as well as a Lesser Goldfinch.
Along Weld CR 100 between 27 and 23 were at least three Lapland Longspur
with the large moving flock of Horned Lark.

Thanks
Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://coloradobirder.club/