Date: 11/7/17 7:14 am
From: Joel Geier <joel.geier...>
Subject: [obol] Dowitcher ID question
Hi all,

Here are a couple of photos of a dowitcher that a visiting birder shared
with Darrel Faxon (see Darrel's note below). I've scrunched down the
image size to make this easier on the OBOL server, hopefully this will
work.

If you're viewing this posting via the ABA page, you'll need to go to
the obol archives at:
https://www.freelists.org/archive/obol/11-2017
to see the images. Assuming they post OK ...

Darrel has higher-resolution versions of these images; please contact
him directly if you want to look at those.

Joel

--
Joel Geier
Camp Adair area north of Corvallis