Date: 11/6/17 5:51 pm
From: Christopher Vincent <cj...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] AZ-Pima County-3 miles east of Catalina- WOW AZ/37 species
Hello,

The red Fox Sparrow was here early, again, seen by the Pollinator Garden Feeders. It was not seen at evening feed, but very limited time was spent looking. (Same three photos in report).

The Harris’s Hawks were here, being obvious about the whole affair. The ‘battle for the pines’ should commence, soon. (Photo of adult pair in report)

Two female Broad-tailed Hummingbirds persist. We only claimed one as only one was photographed (in report). We will try to get photos of both.

Inca Doves were in multiple spots at once, with us being able to count eight while others were calling from additional “usual” spots. (Photos in report)

Woodhouse’s Scrub-jays were here, as they are everyday. They were at all of the suet feeders. (Photo in report)

A single adult male American Goldfinch was feeding with the Lesser Goldfinches (photo in report)

Great day!

Christopher Vincent
<cj...>
520.907.8735