Date: 11/6/17 3:05 pm
From: R w <eaglerodney...>
Subject: Re: Nuthatches
No Red-breasted Nuthatches at my feeders. Last fall/winter was great here as I had up to 7 at one time. I have seen a couple out in the field.
Of course White-breasted Nuthatches are plentiful, year round here in the east-central part of the state. The Pine Siskins(first for my yard in 10 years) were a nice surprise yesterday and filled the void of my favorite yard bird, the RBNU!
Rodney Wright
Gardner. Johnson County.

Sent from my iPhone

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html