Date: 11/6/17 1:24 pm
From: Peter Pyle <ppyle...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Lots of murrelets Bolinas Bay
I was out by boat in Bolinas Bay for about 45 minutes in the
0900-1000 hour this morning and estimated about 35 Marbled and 8
Ancient murrelets within 2.5 km SE of the Bolinas Lagoon channel
mouth. Lots of bird activity - gulls (including Bonaparte's),
pelicans, loons, alcids, Aecmophorus grebes, etc.

Peter

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)