Date: 11/6/17 7:00 am
From: Mia Revels <0000004e74e60ce3-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Christmas Counts
The Broken Bow Count will be held on Friday, December 22.
I am the contact person and I hope lots of you can make it!
Details coming soon!

Mia Revels
Tahlequah, OK

--
Mia Revels, Ph.D.
Professor of Biology

***CONFIDENTIALITY*** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.

Join us on Facebook!