Date: 11/5/17 7:41 pm
From: Robert O'Brien <baro...>
Subject: [obol] Re: RBA ZT Hawk in Wash
Fits right in with the black vulture up there.
Bob obrien

On Sunday, November 5, 2017, Jeff Gilligan <jeffgilligan10...> wrote:
> Quite the coincidence. Recently while doing a sea watch with Darrell
Faxon he mentioned that he had seen one some years ago (near his farm I
believe) in fall.

> I see the species every winter in Arizona. They are easy to pass off as
Turkey Vultures. I have looked for one in Oregon for years, but mine have
all been Turkey Vultures. Birds seen at unusual times of year for Turkey
Vultures should be given close scrutiny. Zone-tailed seven do the rocky
flight of. a Turkey Vulture.

> Neat find by Em and Adrian.
>
> Jeff Gilligan
>

>> On Nov 5, 2017, at 3:56 PM, Alan Contreras <acontrer56...> wrote:
>>
>> “Matt Dufort reports that Adrian Hinkle and Em Scattaregia found an
apparent Zone-Tailed Hawk in #NeahBay Washington. Would be the first for
Washington and maybe the first for the northwest region?”