Date: 11/5/17 5:57 pm
From: Karyn Delaney <delaneykaryn...>
Subject: Fwd: eBird Report - Moraine State Park - North Shore, Nov 4, 2017

I drove the North Shore at Moraine today to enjoy the fall foliage, birding
the various coves in addition to the road edges. Waterfowl was limited to
Watts Bay where there were 55 Ruddy Ducks and 1 Pied-billed Grebe. I saw
the first flocks of Juncos today at 3 separate places. While watching them
at a road-side pull off, I saw and heard a Gray Catbird. Complete lists
are below.

Karyn Delaney

------------------------------

Moraine State Park - North Shore, Butler, Pennsylvania, US
Nov 4, 2017 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Protocol: Traveling
20.0 mile(s)
Comments: North Shore Drive
<https://maps.google.com/?q=North+Shore+Drive+12&entry=gmail&source=g>
12 <https://maps.google.com/?q=North+Shore+Drive+12&entry=gmail&source=g>
species

Downy Woodpecker 1
Hairy Woodpecker 2
Pileated Woodpecker 1
Blue Jay 3
American Crow 2
Black-capped Chickadee 1
Golden-crowned Kinglet 4
American Robin 5
Gray Catbird 1 Foraging, at close range, heard cat like call
Cedar Waxwing 10
Dark-eyed Junco 10
Northern Cardinal 2

View this checklist online at http://ebird.org/ebird/view/
checklist/S40330244

Moraine State Park-Lakeview Beach, Butler, Pennsylvania, US
7 species

Pileated Woodpecker 1
Blue Jay 4
American Crow 4
White-breasted Nuthatch 2
Carolina Wren 1
Cedar Waxwing 8
Northern Cardinal 3

View this checklist online at http://ebird.org/ebird/view/
checklist/S40330334

Moraine State Park-Watts Bay, Butler, Pennsylvania, US
4 species

Ruddy Duck 55
Pied-billed Grebe 1
Ring-billed Gull 1
American Crow 5

View this checklist online at http://ebird.org/ebird/view/
checklist/S40330377

Moraine State Park-Davis Hollow, Butler, Pennsylvania, US
8 species

Red-bellied Woodpecker 1
American Crow 1
Black-capped Chickadee 2
White-breasted Nuthatch 1
American Robin 5
European Starling 3
Dark-eyed Junco 8
Northern Cardinal 1

View this checklist online at http://ebird.org/ebird/view/
checklist/S40330431

Moraine SP--Nealeys Pt., Butler, Pennsylvania, US
3 species

Downy Woodpecker 1
Golden-crowned Kinglet 3
Dark-eyed Junco 6