Date: 11/5/17 5:25 pm
From: Beth Thompson <calliopehb...>
Subject: RE: [Tweeters] short cut names
This conversation has popped up on Tweeters over the past many years. I follow the posts and enjoy them emensly. I have been a bird r for well.over 25 years and never learned the 4 letter codes. I never felt the need to in my enjoyment and interest in birds. Life is too short to sweat these things.
Happily birding,
Arlington WA
Beth Thompson

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid