Date: 11/5/17 2:17 pm
From: David Suddjian <dsuddjian...>
Subject: [cobirds] more Snow Geese - Ken Caryl Valley
I just had a flock of about 60 *Snow Geese* flying southeast over Ken Caryl
Valley, JeffCo.

Only other recent highlights were three female type *Cassin's Finches* and
a *White-throated Sparrow* at my yard yesterday. The Cassin's were the
first in my home area since the snow storm in early October.

David Suddjian
Ken Caryl Valley
Littleton, CO