Date: 11/5/17 10:07 am
From: Peter Lev <plev...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Ring-necked Pheasants, Baltimore County
This morning Kim Tomko, Matt Lince and I saw 3 male Ring-necked Pheasants in
the field on the southwest corner of Park Heights Ave. and Greenspring
Valley Rd., Baltimore County. We were following up on a recent post by
David Fleischmann. When leaving the area on Greenspring Valley Rd., Kim saw
a 4th Pheasant (also male) on a fence east of Park Heights.

These are probably released birds, but they're still fun to watch.

Peter Lev

Baltimore, MD