Date: 11/5/17 9:04 am
From: SequoiaAudubon Society <sequoia_audubon_society...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: [pen-bird] SAS: Beginner Bird Walk; Bedwell Bayfront Park; Sat Nov 11; 10:00am - Noon
Monthly Beginner Bird Walk, Bedwell Bayfront Park, Saturday November 11, 10:00am - 12:00pm (repeats every second Saturday through April 2018)
Join Friends of Bedwell Bayfront Park and Sequoia Audubon Society for a 1-2 hour beginner bird walk. We should see wintering ducks and shorebirds, perhaps egrets, a raptor (hawk) or two, and some LBBs (little brown birds). Bring binoculars if you have them: if not, we'll share ours with you. Meet at the parking lot by restrooms at Bedwell Bayfront Park, 1600 Marsh Road, Menlo Park on the 2nd Saturday of every month at 10:00am. Heavy rain cancels. All are welcome! For more information: Adam Dudley <adam.dudley...>
View this field trip on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/events/125955238095371/
Learn more & join us at:
www.sequoia-audubon.org
www.facebook.com/SequoiaAudubon

SAS is currently seeking volunteers; for info:
http://www.sequoia-audubon.org/volunteer.html

Join us on Facebook!