Date: 11/5/17 5:57 am
From: Nick Worth <worthnik...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] Seeking telephoto lens recommendations - NO SIGHTINGS
Hello Birders,

Thanks for all the great recommendations, everyone. I got a lot of useful information and still have a lot to sift through. I sincerely appreciate all of you who answered for taking the time to share your recommendations with me.

One of those who replied was Bob Rodgriguez and as I was getting ready to answer his email I inadvertently deleted his original message and now can’t find it anywhere. Bob, could you please resend the email you sent me?

Many thanks to all and Good Birding!

Nick Worth