Date: 11/4/17 11:08 pm
From: Mary Dodds McCarthy <000000bbb2ce0f37-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: NO SIGHTING Eagle Bluffs Road Closure
Thank you so much for keeping us updated on the timing of these closures. My husband and I go to Eagle Bluffs frequently and it helps to know this.

Mary Dodds McCarthy
Columbia, Boone County

On Nov 3, 2017, at 12:42 PM, Clayton Light <Clayton.Light...> wrote:

This is just a reminder to everyone that enjoys driving through Eagle Bluffs Conservation Area that the main road will close on Saturday morning, Nov 4th, for duck season. The road will be open daily south of the junction box for wildlife viewing from vehicles from 1-3PM. This road will re-open on Jan 8th.

This will be the same as in the past, I just wanted to remind everyone to hopefully save time for people. If anyone has questions on this topic, please call or email me.

Thanks,
Clayton Light
Wildlife Biologist
Eagle Bluffs CA