Date: 11/4/17 7:24 pm
From: Carla Trecek <cartreck...>
Subject: Re: Quivira Whooping Crane update 4 November 2017
Actually, they spread out for us and we counted 25!
Carla T, Manhattan

From: Barry Jones <Barjones78...>
Date: 11/4/17 1:20 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: <KSBIRD-L...>
Subject: Quivira Whooping Crane update 4 November 2017

Whooping Cranes: at noon there were still 21 (18:3) in the southwest corner of Big Salt Marsh. These were best observed (but still at a good distance) fron the Scenic Overlook along NE 140th. There was an earlier report (around 8:30 am) of 2 adults and 1 juvenile on the flats north of NE 170th.
Prairie Falcon on east side of wildlife drive.
LeConte's Sparrows at abovementioned Scenic Overlook.

Barry Jones
Quivira NWR

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to