Date: 11/4/17 7:12 pm
From: Jen Esten <jennifere1234...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Storm
About the storm -
I’ve heard a lot about what a great cone crop it is this year. My feeder birds had all but disappeared - I suspect because they had better options. My neighborhood in New London shows evidence of tornado activity from the storm. I lost about 25 trees. I was dismayed to see that there is not one single pine cone left on the white pines here. The roads were covered with them. I’d be curious to know if this happened all over NH, and the effect it may have on the wintering birds.

Jen Esten
New London

Sent from my iPhone