Date: 11/4/17 6:17 pm
From: Karl Schneck <keschneckdds...>
Subject: [RV Birds] 2nd "back again" for today: Western Screech-Owl
Last season I had one roosting in the box in an oak tree next to the garage
but they apparently found another site to actually nest. This season I hope
for more.
I could hardly contain myself when I saw this little guy just before 6 pm
today. I hear them calling (barks and bouncing balls) sometimes about 5-6
am before I crawl out of bed.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/136435824@N03/24322771818/in/dateposted/